Car Anti-Theft Steering Wheel Crook Lock ATM YH-8081
Steering-wheel lock Also known as a crook lock, or club lock, the first generation of steering-wheel locks, known as canes, consisted of a lockable bar that connected the steering wheel to the brake pedal or clutch pedal.
- The twin hook design is tougher for thieves to defeat
- Universal fit that works on cars, vans, and SUVs
- New and improved lock housing for added strength
- The Club’s patented self-locking feature locks with one pull
- Cro-moly steel construction resists sawing, prying, hammering, and freon attacks