Crook Lock NTK 617
Steering-wheel lock Also known as a crook lock, or club lock, the first generation of steering-wheel locks, known as canes, consisted of a lockable bar that connected the steering wheel to the brake pedal or clutch pedal.
- ☆Tough steel construction, Vinyl coated to protect interior
- ☆Heavy duty locking mechanism with unique security cylinder key design.
- ☆High visibility deters thieves
- ☆Easier to install, only seconds
- ☆Fits for most steering wheels,even steering wheels with airbags
There are no reviews yet.