Head Up Display Speeding Fuel Warning Windshield Projector System With Obd2
- Plug and play. HUD can auto adapt to type which in line with OBDII or EUOBD(On-Board Diagnostic System).
- Comprehensive display. HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, speed, ene speed, water temperature (voltage, throttle valve position, ignition advance angle, time of 100 km acceleration),fuel consumption, mileage, low fuel tips, ene failure.
- Diversiform display mode. Driver can chose normal display mode, high- speed display mode and automatic display mode.
- Free switch. Km and mile can be switched freely to meet the need of each auto meter.
- Suitable size. The display area is 5.5 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
- Automatic power on and off. Starting with the starting, stopping with the stopping to protect the ’s . Moreover, we pre- serve the hand switch function to control the HUD.
- Flexible alarm mode. HUD can offer single-stage and four-stage overspeed alarm modes to choose to make driving safer.
- Ene speed alarm. It contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel also has significance to new driver.