Suzuki Liana Top Cover
- Car covers can help protect your car parked in the great outdoors from the damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation, acid rain, bird droppings, wind borne particles, sun fading, the claws of animals and even the prying eyes of thieves (let them guess as opposed to knowing).
- Inside your garage a quality cover provides a barrier against airborne dirt and foot borne varmints.
- The waterproof car covers are usually plastic film or a plastic coated fabric and will keep the rain off your car, but will also trap condensation between the cover and your car.
- This trapped moisture may attack your paint with results that are worse than if you just left the car uncovered.
- Car cover care is simple, and usually involves cleaning it periodically.
- Most may be washed in the washing machine with a mild detergent and no fabric softener.
- No car cover should be stored wet. If it is removed wet, dry as soon as possible.
1- Water Proof
2- Heat Proof
3- Scratch Proof
4- Woolen Made